Thursday, January 9, 2014

Post Numero Uno

Hi all!
So as most of you know in a week I am embarking on a great journey abroad.
I have been wanting to do this for a very long time and am so happy that I have finally gotten the opportunity.
In the midst of preparing for my trip I have also been thinking of how I am going to stay in contact with everyone I know.
There are so many people and I can't sit down and call everyone every night to give them updates.
Then it hit me!
Why not have a blog that all your friends and fam can access to follow along with your trip?
It's brilliant.
I also cannot take credit because my advisor at WWU suggested it, but that's our little secret.
So this is my first post telling everyone to check my blog.
I am going to try and keep weekly updates about my experiences and life while over the pond.
I hope you stay tuned for what is to come!
I am incredibly excited for this trip and thankful every day to God for giving me the chance to follow my dream.
Until next time,
Sam a.k.a the broad abroad

No comments:

Post a Comment